Using Bento Kids Boxes
BENTO BOX CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Our Bento boxes are Australian Owned and manufactured right here in Melbourne! We have anti-microbial materials throughout the outer box, trays, inner seal and adhesive to protect our boxes and keep them fresh.
- Inner Tray – Top Shelf of Dishwasher or handwash
- Outer Tray – We recommend handwash and completely dry
- Use a paper towel to dry off excess and leave box open for a few hours without the inner tray to ensure all areas are dry.
- The Leakproof silicone seal is suitable for dips, yoghurts and sauces.** see notes above on ice packs
- Bento Kids recommends you replace the outer box every year. You will receive an email to remind you of this
- Bento Kids have a 1 year warranty on seals and hinges. This does not cover wear and tear
- We use ekoworx (koh) on our bento boxes to prevent from stains
- Approx 23 x 18 x 5 cms
- Capacity of 5 – 5 1/2 cups
- Approx 15 x 13 x 5cms
- Capacity of approx 2 – 2 1/2 cups
BENTO KIDS FREEZER BAG
FREEZER BAG is approx 28 x 23 x 8cms
This innovative freezable,insulated cooler bag range has non toxic, coolant soft ice bags permanently concealed inside all sides for maximum insulation and efficiency. By lining the entire freezable bag with coolant liquid packs, your food and drink will stay cooler for longer. The cooling technology also means that placing room temperature food or drink inside the freezable cooler bag will actually chill it after approximately 2 hours.
To use, simply place your entire bento kids freezable bag into the freezer overnight and it’s ready for use the next morning.
To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth or sponge and place back in the freezer for use again.
- Outside material: Durable Nylon for easy cleaning
- Inside lining: Non toxic,FDA approved nylon lining
- Coolant Ice packs: Non toxic,purified gel in durable bags
Generic Lunch Bags
NOTE: COOLER BAG WITH ICE COMPONENT IS REQUIRED when placing yoghurt. Yoghurt will leak if the box is at warm temperature (due to the watery content it produces)- ie in school bag, not with ice pack in cooler bag. Best to place yoghurt in the small
circle section for best results.
Watermelon and fruits/veges with watery content are will also leak. Place paper towel underneath to soak up these juices.